作者的话

Nixon says:
没想到⋯⋯这个blog竟然死了三个月 =.=
现在又再来 update 啦!

现实感情

what happened with relationship today? does it really enjoy? 

if a guy longing a girl's love 

while a girl longing a guy's love

and they fall with each other 

after that their live......
hello?
hello dear, I'm stress now,  can you accompany me?

I'm busy now too, can later?

You always just like that!
do you still love me?!

I'm stressed too!
I didn't even see you come comfort me once!

last, they broke, why?

because they only know how to fall, but no love
therefore only thought that relationship can satisfy them.

that bastard... !#%$^*
don't like that la

爱是要付出,爱人要多于爱自己
Love need pay the price, do love people more than ownself

1 comment:

Rick Benjamin Lye said...

LOVE is dying to self.
LOVE is giving yourself for the benefit of others.
LOVE is a decision to love.
LOVE is the sum total of all good characters.

Write your comment here:
http://jv-movement.blogspot.com/2010/11/what-is-love.html#comments