作者的话

Nixon says:
没想到⋯⋯这个blog竟然死了三个月 =.=
现在又再来 update 啦!

REUNION

Teacher: Ha, look so lovely, my formal students

Teacher: Even today they called me to join their reunion!
they really didn't forgot about me!

A: Hi! Teacher Tan!
Teacher: eh?

Teacher: Oh! It's you! you change a lot! working now?
A: Yea! now I temporary working as pirated DVD seller at pasar malam (night market)
*cigarette smell

B, C: Hiiiiii~~ Teacher Tan~~~~

B: we very fine here, working at night club, quite high income
Teacher: Oh...... You really good in make-up

D: Teacher Tan!

D: Did I scared you? now I'm the song leader of death metal......
A thinks: OMG! she was the prettiest when in out class!!

A: Ah Fatt reached here!
Hey

Teacher: So, what are you doing recently?
Ah Fatt: oh, nothing special, working as air-cond repair man~

Teacher: Very good! Teacher appreciate you! You'll got good future!

现代社会教坏人

moral: 不要辜负师长的期望,为社会做有贡献的事

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA when I read back this post I laugh out loud !!! hahahahah!! the dead metal girl so farny !!!! Damn good la u can draw so well~ =.=

victoria chin said...

meaningful post.. keep it up